Saturday, September 19, 2009

Balloon Glow

We went to our first Balloon Glow last night.We got there early so in the pics it isn't that dark. I don't think I have ever been that close to a hot air balloon before. I have always wanted to ride in one. One day I will. Anyway, the girls were scared of the fire that lights up the balloons. It was loud. My girls are wimpy chickens who don't like loud things. 4th of july is not the best holiday for us right now. No other children seemed to be afraid. Bay and June eventually got use to it and had a blast running around with balloons tied to their wrists. It was very dark and it kinda freaked me out when the girls ran too far away from us. Glow in the dark shirts and accessories are a must next time. Bay decided to be brave and walked pretty close to the basket of the balloon. Tony and I just sat back, enjoyed the show, and listened to our children laugh. We will go to another one for sure.


1 comment:

Cherrie said...

Never been to a show like that. Sounds like lots of fun.