Saturday, October 18, 2008

October Fun

We have been very busy with grandparents the past two weekends. We have celebrated June's birthday a few times now. We went to Slowpoke Farm to pick pumpkins, see farm animals, and take a hay ride. I was reminded how time flies when you are having fun. Saturday, we went to All About Kids for the first time. Both girls had a super duper time. They have inflatables to slide and jump on, tunnels to crawl through, and balls to play in. We will definitely go back. Tony is about to take a small vacation (camping with Dad). We will miss him for a couple of days. I am in the process of making a felt/fabric doll for each of the girls. A group of ladies at my church decided to make them so I joined. I will post a picture when I finish. I still have to finish June's costume for Halloween.




No comments: