Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Ahhhh... we are home. Bay hates it. She wanted to stay at the hotel. then she wanted to stay at papaw's house. She cried a lot today. I guess she thought we were on vacation and realized it was over today. There is still a lot of work to be done like: baseboards, shoe moulds, assembling a sink, crib, beds, and drawers. And then my favorite: cleaning! I really do like making order out of chaos. Today after naptime, I think we will go to bed Bath & Beyond to get a toilet paper stand/holder and some rug gripper tape. Our floors are super slippery right now. Bay has fallen once already. Tony should be getting off work early to go pick up, Moully, his dad's dog. We are dog-sitting while they are at Disney World. Oh, by the way, Easter is coming people. I can't wait. This will be our first fun Easter where the girls are old enough to hunt easter eggs. Last year I think it was horrible weather and we just never got around to it. I hope to purchase their easter basket soon and can't wait to surprise them with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Are there pictures? I bet it is beautiful.
I'm excited about Easter, too - Ian will get to dye eggs this year. I thought this looked cool:
http://jas.familyfun.go.com/arts-and-crafts?page=CraftDisplay&craftid=11716