Friday, March 26, 2010

Ahh...Spring:butterflies and scooters


The weather has been wonderful and I decided to let the girls take their scooters to the park. I thought they would ride around the track with them but turns out just the scoot to the playground wore them out. They sure are cute when they scoot though. June was a bit slow so I let her ride on it while I pulled her to the playground. Then, a few days later I made this cute spring breakfast for them. I adapted it from a blog I read. Biscuits- cut in half and put round sides together. spread a bit of jelly on top and sprinkle colored sugar. Bake according to directions on package. When they are done, squirt whipped cream for the body and use whatever you have to make antennae and face(I used orange peel). I added sliced stawberries to the wings.

No comments: