Friday, July 18, 2008

Prrrrrrr!


Thanks to our "adopted" Louisville parents, Bill and Joyce, we were able to go see the broadway show "Cats" at the Louisvlle Ampitheater last night. Joyce had surgery so they couldn't go and gave us the tickets. Tony's dad came over and put the girls to bed and we headed off. It was packed......with old people. That's okay, it was a really nice warm night and I was alone with my husband. Neither one of us has ever seen "Cats" so it was all new to us. As we sat down we realized we were too short for the chairs. Our feet slightly dangled. This made it very uncomfortable throughout the night. The suits are a bit tight and they were moving those hips and genitals. It was kinda gross. I think we just aren't use to seeing wonderful performances like this. They sang and danced wonderfully though. I guess we were both expecting more of a story with a love story or something. It seemed a bit random. It was cool to be outside watching it. During the second act, I could hear the crickets. I did enjoy it and would go see it again. I think I would like it better the second time. I hope to do more things like this and go on more unique dates. Here is a picture of me and a cat. I thought she had the best face and makeup.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hello! I found your blog through your comment on Angie's blog. I noticed you said you were from Louisville (so am I) so I thought I'd check out your blog. Your kids are so cute. I have a 10 month old baby girl. I think our baby's are close in age.

Your post about the 4th of July made me laugh because I totally stress out about things like that too.

I have never seen Cats but from how you described it I think my husband and I would have been nudging eachother too. haha. Well anyway, I just thought I'd say hi. :)