Thursday, July 31, 2008

blog world

Today is one of those days when you find so many cool people and things in the blog world that it just overwhelms you.There isn't enough time to read all of these. I am sure you all can relate: one link takes you to another link that takes you to another link that takes you to another link, etc... There are so many crafty moms out there. Since I have seen all these cool things, I have a long list of projects I want to do. Unfortunately, I will probably not get around to them or when I find time I will have forgotten where I found that cool project. I may just have to start printing out some stuff. I am also overwhelmed with starting montessori activities with Bay. I am in the preparing and gathering stage since she is only just about to turn 2. I know that if I take the time to prepare she will be able to show me when she is ready how smart and awesome she is. I feel it is my responsibility to provide my child with as much educational opportunities as possible. Children as capable of soooooo much at a young age and I want her to put her skills into action. Plus, I am artisty and crafty and there is no excuse not to make food and educational projects naturally and in a fun way. I need a plan of action. I emailed a lady about this so hopefully I will organize these thoughts and crafts in head and start educating my child in a cool way soon.

4 comments:

KA said...

You, my friend, are awesome.

Jenny said...

I think I will let ellie finger paint sometime. She would probably love it.

I am looking for a church right now. I'd like to go on a Saturday night so Ellie can take her naps during the day on Sundays.
It took me by surprise when you said "Amanda and Matt" cuz I didn't know you knew them. That's so cool!! :) Matt's my brother. He said they will probably see you all tomorrow.

Stephanie said...

netty, I saw your post on Angie Smith's blog (Bring the Rain) - yes, I believe her upcoming speaking engagement in October is in Lexington Ky, Southland Christian church I think she said.

Hope that helps!!

Mad Fat Woman said...

Sounds like fun! You will do a great job - you'll have to pass some ideas along to me when Ian is older.