Friday, September 19, 2008

Tree

First of all, I sold my old manual camera(I used it for a photography class in college) and bought a new digital camera since my other one broke. It is awesome. A few weeks ago we had a minor thunderstorm and a huge limb was broken but hanging from the tree. A few days later it fell. Daddy drug it to the backyard were it became a wonderful toy for Bay to climb on. It was just the right size for her. That is all she wanted to do. "climb tree?" she would ask. Look at her little feet and toes. Just like her mom.

Then the hurricane winds came in from Texas and we had a few more big limbs fall. Daddy drug them to the backyard so that we could saw them into pieces and slowly add them to our garbage.
So, I watched her play and enjoy naturefor a few days. A tree service truck was a few houses down so I asked them to take my trees. They did it for $25. They were all mulch in about 2 minutes. I wish Ihad that machine. We get sticks and limbs all year long. We need to buy a fire pit to help get rid of the sticks in a fun way. Bay was a bit sad the tree was gone. She would say,"no tree" with a sad look on her face. I can't wait to get her a swing set. She probably enjoyed that tree more than she would a swing set.



No comments: