Sunday, May 24, 2009

family of crafty critters

I am a crafty critter and I have many in my family who are also: those that draw, paint, and build. I am the only one who actually furthered my interest in art by getting a bachelor's degree in fine arts. I now have married into a family of crafty critters. Those that sing, act, play instruments, and make jewelry. I would one day like to develop a special thing or two and begin selling it on etsy. I think it will be sewing related if I can ever get that going. My mother-in-law, Linda, has just open her shop on etsy. She makes necklaces, earrings, and bracelets. Please check it out and link it in your blogs so we can spread the word.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting her link - we worked hard on it this weekend; she's very proud!