Sunday, February 7, 2010

Indoor Hopscotch

After it snowed the second time this year and then melted, Bay thought spring was coming. WRONG! It snowed again. Bay was so upset to see snow again. She yelled at the snow and said she was so "frustrated". She is very ready for spring just as I am. We are stir crazy around here. We have been stuck in this house with not much to do. Luckily, today is Sunday and we were able to go to church. Not to mention the gloom outside, I have gloom inside... my body. I have the worst neck/back pain EVER! Super worthy of a trip to see my chiropractor ASAP! Not sure what I did for this to happen. I can't rotate my head much and it hurts to move and lay down and sit up, etc. Mommy hurts... bad. And since it hurts all the time I have no excuse to sit and do nothing so I made hopscotch for the girls. I saw on a blog how they made hopscotch INSIDE with paper and tape so I thought that might be a good idea. It was, but it didn't last very long. The video of them trying to do it is good though. Blogger wouldn't let me upload it. sorry. June was a little sad because she couldn't hop on one foot. She said, "mommy, I can't play that game". Poor June. She did finally learn to cut with kid scissors yesterday though. In the past, she would watch Bay do it and try and try without success. But now she can and she is very proud of herself. So, this week I need to get my skeletal system fixed and enjoy Valentine celebrations everywhere we go this week(dance, cafe moms, honeybees/cubbies).

No comments: