Thursday, February 18, 2010

Interpretive dance with Bay

Bay is a hoot. She LOVES to sing and dance. She is very dramatic, passionate, and emotional. She can be a little over the top sometimes. She was dancing as usual the other night and everyone was home and sitting in the living room before bedtime. Daddy decided to dance with Bay which we do every now and then but tonight was different. Daddy decided to try copying her dance moves and keep up with her. I have no idea what she is singing. I think she was making up her own song. It was so funny! I was laughing so hard that I figured this was worth video taping. Tony video taped me dancing with her too. It was definitely exercise. She never stops moving. And if you say the word "energy" she speeds up. The video of Tony is much more silly (and shorter) so view his video here. It is called Interpretive Dance with Bay & Daddy #2. Sorry, the video was too long for blogger so click the link to youtube.com Enjoy!

No comments: